Thanks to Manna Pro LLC who sent these boxes to us to share with y’all. Be sure to check out the company at their website: http://www.mannapro.com/ I had an exchange of emails with the Assistant Brand Manager and she informed me that they will be adding several all-natural products to their poultry line that should be available in spring 2011.
They are also striving to show support for a nurturing, connected lifestyle. With a motto: “nurturing life” they are seeking to help people find the resources they need to care for their animals and have a positive relationship with their life and their food. Manna Pro Products, LLC , formed in 1985, has deep roots and connections to some of the feed industries pioneers who paved the way for excellence in animal nutrition.
Win a Package of MANNA PRO Poultry Conditioner
This is a comprehensive pelleted supplement helps condition birds for performance & exhibition with brilliant high quality plumage and complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds.
* Helps condition birds for performance and exhibition
* Supports brilliant, high-quality plumage
* Provides complete fortification for vigorous, healthy birds
* Calf-Manna®, an excellent source of protein and energy
* Flaxseed meal concentrated energy with omega 3 fatty acids
* Fish meal, high levels of quality protein and omega 3 fatty acids
* Amino acids, provide the building blocks for muscle growth and development
* Comprehensive mineral/vitamin nutrition, used by the body for soundness, structure, health and fitness
* Chelated trace minerals more absorbable form of minerals
* Digestive aids, helps improve feed utilization including maintaining feed intake during times of stress
* Also contains yucca, kelp, and anise flavor
Poultry Conditioner should be fed as a supplement with other feed or scratch grains. Poultry Conditioner can be mixed into the feed or fed daily to individual birds.
MIXING: Add Poultry Conditioner in with your current feed at up to 25% of the mix. Poultry Conditioner can be added to scratch grains at up to 50% of the mix.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Do you add supplements to your chicken feed? If so, what kind? Comment in the form below to enter.
NOTE: If you repost this giveaway via twitter or facebook or write about it on your blog – or anywhere online – you may add an additional comment or comments for each time you shared the link for additional chances to win! (just make sure to share the url address in the comments box).
This giveaway will end on 1/31/2011 at 12 PM PST. Open to all persons in the United States of America, even contributing authors of this blog.
IMPORTANT: Sometimes entries will accidentally go to the Spam folder. However, I do go through the spam and all relevant entries will be approved so your entries will be counted!
Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to e-mail or another winner will be chosen. Winners will be announced via a blog post.
Random.org selected #12 — Jeanmarie got three entries into the drawing for sharing the giveaway on twitter and facebook.